[av_section min_height=” min_height_px=’500px’ padding=’default’ shadow=’no-border-styling’ bottom_border=’no-border-styling’ bottom_border_diagonal_color=’#333333′ bottom_border_diagonal_direction=” bottom_border_style=” id=” color=’main_color’ custom_bg=” src=’http://developer-juwel.com/safamarwahajj/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/islamic-1143175_640.png’ attachment=’421′ attachment_size=’full’ attach=’scroll’ position=’center center’ repeat=’no-repeat’ video=” video_ratio=’16:9′ overlay_enable=’aviaTBoverlay_enable’ overlay_opacity=’0.8′ overlay_color=’#ffffff’ overlay_pattern=” overlay_custom_pattern=” av_element_hidden_in_editor=’0′]
[av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” mobile_display=”]
[av_heading heading=’Terms & Conditions’ tag=’h2′ style=’blockquote modern-quote modern-centered’ size=’45’ subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ padding=’10’ color=” custom_font=” admin_preview_bg=”][/av_heading]
[av_hr class=’invisible’ height=’30px’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’ custom_border=’av-border-thin’ custom_width=’50px’ custom_border_color=” custom_margin_top=’30px’ custom_margin_bottom=’30px’ icon_select=’yes’ custom_icon_color=” icon=’ue808′ font=’entypo-fontello’ admin_preview_bg=”]
[av_textblock size=’14’ font_color=” color=” admin_preview_bg=”]
- Please read the following carefully. It sets forth the obligations and limitations of liability of Safa & Marwa Hajj and Umrah with respect to the services that we will provide on behalf of you and/or your group or family (hereinafter collectively known as the “HUJAJ”).
- We hereby agrees to arrange for a tour of the designated area (the “Hajj”) and to provide travel arrangements for the HUJAJ relating to the Hajj, including airlines, hotel, buses and any other services necessary for the Hujaj to perform the Hajj.
- nder no circumstance shall SAFA & MARWA HAJJ AND UMRAH be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned by any party other than SAFA & MARWA HAJJ AND UMRAH or not acting under SAFA & MARWA HAJJ AND UMRAH’s direction and control, either by reason of defect, through the acts or defaults of any company or person engaged in conveying the HUJAJ or in carrying out the arrangements of the Hajj. SAFA & MARWA HAJJ AND UMRAH shall have no liability for acts of God, weather delays, fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, government actions or other authorities, wars, whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations or from any loss or damage resulting from improper passports, visas or other documents.
- AFA & MARWA HAJJ AND UMRAH shall have no liability to any Hujaj who elects to make independent arrangements separate and apart from those arranged by SAFA & MARWA HAJJ AND UMRAH for the HAJJ, nor shall SAFA & MARWA HAJJ AND UMRAH be liable for any damages resulting from a HUJAJ missing a portion of the Hajj, changes in schedules of the Hajj or any other factor outside of the control of SAFA & MARWA HAJJ AND UMRAH, and shall not be liable or responsible for any inconvenience, loss, damage or injury arising in connections with such services. It is the obligation of the Hujaj to follow all instructions, including, but not limited to, all check-in and check-out times, departure times (including any changes to the Hajj schedule due to delays) and procedures, including the procedures of all carriers providing transportation to the Hajj. SAFA & MARWA HAJJ AND UMRAH shall incur no expense or have any liability for the failure of the HUJAJ to comply with their obligations and SAFA & MARWA HAJJ AND UMRAH shall not make any payment or refund for any Hujaj who misses any portion of the Hajj as the result of the Hujaj wrongful acts.
- AFA & MARWA HAJJ AND UMRAH will not provide upgrades or changes to the Hajj not selected and paid for prior to departure and no refund will be issued for any services provided on the Hajj not utilized by the HUJAJ. It is understood and acknowledged that accommodation classifications and ratings are derived from local custom and practice and may be unrelated to international travel standards, and SAFA & MARWA HAJJ AND UMRAH shall have no liability for any perceived failure of the provider of accommodations to meet any particular standard. It is further understood and agreed that all hotel reservation are subject to availability and that if the designated hotel is unavailable, a hotel of similar quality shall be selected, and SAFA & MARWA HAJJ AND UMRAH shall have no liability for damages resulting from any such change in accommodations.
- ll cancellations must be in writing. Cancellations from registration date till 90 days prior to departure will be subject to $1,500/ person, from 60-89 day prior to departure will be $2000.00/ person and any cancellation received less than 60 days from departure date is non- refundable.
- ny mistake or error in Hajj documents issued by or through SAFA & MARWA HAJJ AND UMRAH must be immediately reported to SAFA & MARWA HAJJ AND UMRAH. The failure to give SAFA & MARWA HAJJ AND UMRAH a reasonable opportunity to correct any mistake prior to the commencement of the Hajj shall be deemed a waiver of the right to any damages or reimbursement resulting from any such error and the HUJAJ will be obligated to pay any additional expense resulting from such error. While SAFA & MARWA HAJJ AND UMRAH is a private company and have to follow the rules and regulations of the Saudi Embassy, Ministry of Hajj in Saudi Arabia and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- t is understood and agreed that SAFA & MARWA HAJJ AND UMRAH does not assume any responsibility for handling your passports and other documents. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold SAFA & MARWA HAJJ AND UMRAH harmless against any cause of action, lawsuit, or other liability that arises from the delivery of your documents to or by any overnight mail delivery carrier, including, but not limited to, FEDEX, DHL, UPS and USPS couriers. Any issues relating to the delivery of packages/passport are to be addressed with these respective agencies.
- he enforcement of any of the terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia and the HUJAJ hereby consents and agrees to personal jurisdiction in the Courts of the State of Virginia, and further agrees that the Courts of the State of Virginia shall have exclusive jurisdiction of any action or proceeding to enforce any of the terms or conditions herein. It is specifically agreed that in the event any litigation arises to enforce the terms and conditions, both parties waive the right to trial by jury and the prevailing party in any litigation between the parties shall be entitled to recover as part of the judgment all expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of Court.
- It is also agreed upon, that No refund shall be issued after Saudi Visa has been printed.
- Ill refund before Saudi Visa is printed are subject to airline, administrative and hotel costs.
The foregoing has been read and fully understood, agreed and consented to:
Name | Signature | Date